Our Hand Sanitizers are alcohol and fragrance free, non-
Our Hand Sanitizers are unique, patented, FDA compliant skin antiseptics containing
a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity that forms a protective film on healthy
skin. Each protective molecule is surrounded by PERSISTENT antimicrobial activity
to inhibit the growth of and kill a wide range of potential disease-
Our Hand Sanitizers protect against self and/or cross contamination of bacteria.
They significantly reduce bacterial pathogens that cause disease on contact. One
dime sized amount of Hand Sanitizer has been clinically proven to be extremely effective
in killing 99.99% of common germs and bacteria that may cause illness, including
MRSA and C-
Implementing these products into your daily hygienic routine can help significantly reduce the chances of becoming sick by up to 85%. Unlike alcohol based gels which dry out the skin, Our Hand Sanitizers moisturize and improve the skin with continued use.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU...
• Once alcohol gel dries, you are no longer protected from germs because there is NO persistent antimicrobial activity.
• Alcohol gels are flammable, as they usually contain at least 60% or more of either Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) or Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol). Alcohol sanitizers can create a fire hazard in areas where an ignition source is present.
• IPA and Ethanol can be toxic if ingested. Alcohol gels should be kept out of the reach of children. If consumed, children or adults may become sick or poisoned. IPA can cause blindness if swallowed or comes in contact with eyes.
• Alcohols are drying and remove the natural oils found in the skin, making your skin more susceptible to germs and infections. Our Hand Sanitizer moisturizes and conditions your skin and helps to heal damaged skin with regular use.
• Our Hand Sanitizer is fragrance free and won’t leave the essential oils associated with many fragrances that can cause allergic reactions
• Passes security check points including airports, jails, and highly sensitive areas
due to the fact that it is non-